Neighborhood Narratives Tokyo

Friday, March 24, 2006

"The Lives of Foreign Students in Tokyo" Screening

Well I have to say that in large I agree with this student documentary. I don't think it was that exciting, but it did have some interviews that were interesting. I don't know if its because I am a foreign student myself, but I felt that I have heard everything they said before. And a lot of it I hear all the time from other exchange students that come here. I guess that's why it was not that exciting to me. On the other hand that means it was pretty well made, even though it could always be better. It needs a little more action and it needed some more people in the interviews. At the end one could predict what they would say about a subject, just because they answered all the other questions. This made it feel a little slanted in my opinion...There was not enough voices in it. Either way I did agree with what they people interviewed said. Also, it wouldn't have been bad to do the interviews in a more fun setting or location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home